Every case we take is unique and there are a lot of factors taken into consideration when awarding a settlement or verdict for injuries. We know this because we have obtained millions of dollars in settlements, jury verdicts and workers’ comp benefits for injured clients and families who have lost a loved one due to another’s negligence.
To aide in your research we have included sample settlements we have obtained for our clients over the years. Please visit the Case Type of your particular injury or accident that has happened to you or your loved one. You will get a general idea of what your injury might be worth.
After you have done this, give us a call. We please call us day or night, even weekends, at 800-686-0848. Your consultation is free. We charge no attorneys’ fees or costs of any kind unless we recover compensation for you.
Determining Factors for Verdicts and Settlements
When we meet with clients we have a specific system for digging into what your current needs are and what you may need in the future. Future medical needs are sometimes neglected, as is how much work you may miss or even if you’ll ever be able to work again.
Here are some of the factors:
- How much work have you missed?
- How much work do you anticipate missing because of future treatments and physical therapy?
- Will you ever be able to work again in your field of expertise?
- What kind of medication will you need to take now and in the future?
And there are the non-tangible factors:
- What degree of pain have you experience?
- How has your injury affected your family?
- How has your quality of life been affected?
- What activities are you no longer able to do because of the injury?
There are many more factors to consider and we’ll go through these with you to determine a goal settlement. Just give a call today for a free consultation at 800-686-0848.